Accounting ClerkBack to Open Positions
Bluefin Robotics is seeking an Accounting Clerk to join the dynamic and energetic Finance and Administration department reporting to our Finance Manager at our new facility in Quincy, Massachusetts. Bluefin is a world leader in the development and fabrication of Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUVs).
- Clerical support of Accounting functions including filing and sorting/matching documentation for entry
- Data entry
- Ad hoc reporting
- Clerical support of other departments as needed
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Basic administrative skills
- Basic Microsoft Excel skills desired
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability and desire to work in an energetic, multi-disciplinary environment and communicate well both written and orally
- Capable of obtaining a US Department of Defense Security Clearance, and willing to do so if requested
Position and Location:
This is a full-time position located in Quincy, Massachusetts.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to:
Mr. Raymond Estrella restrella @ bluefinrobotics.com
No phone calls, please. No unsolicited third-party recruiters or agencies, please.
About Bluefin Robotics
Bluefin Robotics is a world leader in the design and fabrication of Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUVs) and related technologies. Founded in 1997, the company has grown to employ over 150 engineers, technicians and support professionals. Bluefin is ISO9001:2008 certified and proudly serves government, commercial and scientific research sectors worldwide. Bluefin Robotics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Battelle. For more information, visit www.bluefinrobotics.com.
Bluefin is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.